New Roofing Services Florida
Replacing your roof in Florida is a big investment, which is why you want to choose a respectable Company to get the job done. Most roofing problems stem from unprofessional installation, saving you money at first but costing you in the long run. At SunPro Contracting, we’re efficient, we’re experienced, and we don’t take short cuts. Above all, we want our clients to have the peace of mind that their new roof will be high quality and energy efficient.
What Does a New Roof Replacement Entail?
Types of Roofing We Offer:
To maintain their long-lasting beauty, the weight of tile is important because it provides enduring protection without developing problems like other roofing materials. Most homes built today are strong enough to support the weight of a tile roof. There are also varieties of lightweight tile offered in certain regions of the country that are ideal for new and re-roofing projects. Tile is fast becoming the re-roofing product of choice due not only to its durability but also to its ease of maintenance. Single tiles are much easier to repair than other roofing materials.
Can Sustain High Winds
Due to its resistance to severe weather, concrete and clay tiles continue to be the preferred roofing material among homeowners in areas with hurricane activity or frequent wind and hail storms like we have here in many parts of Florida. With proper installation, tile roofing is one of a few select roofing systems that is proven to withstand sustained winds of 150 miles per hour.
Clay and concrete tile roofs are one of the most cost-effective choices due to their long lifespan—50 to 100 years or more. Both concrete and clay tile outlast other roofing materials, with manufacturers offering warranties from 50 years to the life of the structure. In fact, in Asia and Europe, many structures with clay roof tiles have remained intact, functional and beautiful for centuries.
Requires Limited Maintenance
All roofing systems require some maintenance, but under normal conditions here in Florida, tile roofs require minimal maintenance. With tile, maintenance is restricted to gutters, protrusion flashings, and venting. With other roofing systems, maintenance may include coating, painting, cleaning, and/or sealing the majority of the roof surface.
SunPro Contracting can help you choose the tile roofing choice, style and color to best enhance the architectural needs of your home.
Call us for a free consultation and estimate today.
Composition Shingles (Asphalt Shingles) are the most common shingle you will see on homes in the Central Florida areas and the US. Up to 80% of all homes in the United States have composition shingle roofs.
“3 Tab Shingle”
You’ll hear asphalt and composition shingles referred to as “three-tab”, because they come in a strip with notches that create what appears to be three separate shingles.
Premium Composition/Asphalt Shingle products are called “architectural” or “dimensional” shingles. These thicker, often laminated shingles-cast shadow lines like a thick wood shake. As you can see in the picture above, the result is a rich, textured appearance rather than the traditional flat surface of standard three-tab shingles.
All asphalt shingles are coated with a layer of mineral granules that protect the shingle from sunlight, add color and, in some cases, help resist algae and fungus growth. Manufacturers can discourage unwanted plant life by adding copper or zincto the granule mix.
We Offer a Wide Selection of Designs and Colors
SunPro Contracting works with the top manufacturers to give you the greatest selection of Composition Shingles. The choices can be mind boggling but we can help you quickly sort through your options based on your budget, architecture, color and preferences. Give us a call today to set a free consultation and estimate.
Here at SunPro Contracting, customer satisfaction is our primary concern. In fact, in order to ensure each costumer’s happiness, we have a three-part goal for each roof replacement or installation we perform:
- Giving You a Roof That Will Last Longer: When it comes to installing long-lasting roofs in Central Florida, the key factor is which materials are used. While metal roofing panels are one of the more expensive materials on the market, they have also proven to be one of the longest-enduring materials.
- Using Energy Efficient Designs and Materials: In order to cut down on heating and cooling costs, energy efficient roofs in Central Florida are a necessary feature of any modern home. One option for an energy efficient roof is the use of materials which are designed to deflect heat and sunlight, such as metal. If you have any questions regarding which materials will best fit your needs, feel free to contact one of our professionals.
- Low Maintenance: Our experts know that low maintenance roofs in Central Florida are highly sought after in modern homes. Metal roofs are inherently wind resistant, which means that this material will not only give you a longer-lasting roof, but will require less maintenance throughout its life as well.
After working on hundreds of homes, there’s a very good possibility that we have worked with your friends, co-workers, or neighbors. Mobile and manufactured homes in parks such as Whispering Palms, Oak Crest, Carriage Court Central, College Park Village, Lakeshore Landings, Gulf Stream Harbor and more all face the same harsh Florida weather and moist climate. You not only want your roof to protect you and your family, but also be dependable in varying conditions and have low maintenance requirements. Our membrane roofs carry the added bonus of reducing your heating and cooling expenses in addition to all the other benefits.
Advantages of Membrane Roofing
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Reflects UV rays
- Resistant to hail, wind, and other harsh weather
- 3x tougher than industry standards
- Will not promote microbial growth
- Reduces Roof Noise and Rumble
- Won’t rust like metal or leak like shingles
Contact SunPro Contracting
Get in touch with us day or night
Call or submit online form to request an estimate or for general questions about our Services.